Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 5 of my 5 Day Cleanse


Hey Junkies,

Today was the last day of my challenge and I feel so great and i am so happy I did this and stuck it out.. The second day was the hardest by far but after I got through that...wow it only got better every day and now I am excited to stay at my healthy lifestyle and maintain the results I have had.

If this is something you would like to challenge yourself with and change your habits..just send me an email and I can give you some more info and get you your own Reset Kit within a few days. I got a great contact with the Usana Team.

I started my Cleanse on a Monday and that worked great for me, I think its a great time to do it.. cause on the weekend we all have events to go too and what not.. and that will become tempting to you especially on day 2..lol. So a Monday-Friday cleanse is a great time to do it!!!

Have a great day Adrenaline Junkies, thanks for watching!!

Team AxFit




No comments:

Post a Comment