Sunday, May 29, 2011

Windsor Spitfires Mini- Camp



Hey Adrenaline Junkies,

I hope your weekends are going great.. and you feel at your best with all the fitness we have been doing!!

I wanted to share with you this video from the Spitfires Mini-camp we held yesterday at the WFCU rink. It was a great event..the boys were all really excited and did a great job at all the stations. I had a blast myself..kicking it up at the core station trying to get them to keep up with me.. lol .. and they did a great job and I want to wish them all the best in this new chapter in there life!! Its an exciting time but also a very important and physically demanding time for them to push all limits!!!

Proud of you guys and excited to watch your progression!!

Enjoy the weekend.

Team AxFit.

No comments:

Post a Comment