Thursday, April 14, 2011

Never give up!!


Hey Junkies,

It's a new day..and I am feeling great and ready to take it on!! I hope you are all too. I love this workout I posted today, I felt amazing after my 3 sets, yea a little tired..but had so much energy after I recovered!!! Working out is great for that..and if you are yet to workout and its something you are pondering about doing... Get on it.. you get the best high from it and it's such a positive one too. About 20 mins after i workout I get so much energy I don't even know what to do with it and even better the next day when my body is feeling tight and toned. It's crazy how much more confident you can feel from exercising.

To all Windsor Junkies.. you guys rocked the 3 week challenge. WOW I was so impressed with all of you and excited that most of you got right into it and felt some amazing results from it. Now I hope you maintain what we did and I am always here to read your logs and to ask my advice or opinion on anything!!

I hope you all have a great day and an even better workout!!!

Team AxFit.

No comments:

Post a Comment