Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kids Fitness, Adrenaline



Hey Adrenaline Junkies,


I wanted to share with you a new project I started last week and I am SO excited about!! This is such an amazing thing to be a part of and I am so proud of these kids!!!

So for the first 2 classes I had the group train all together because I wasn't really sure how many kids were going to come out and what age group this would attract. Well it attracted all ages...lol we had kids from 5-15 come and join us, so starting this Fridays class I will now separate the age groups 5-9 and 10-15 this way i can train these kids safely and effectively. See you can't train a 5-6 year old the same way you would train a 12-15 year old. I also want both age groups to benefit from Adrenaline so this is the best way and I am so excited about it.

I will be taking on Taylor Shepard as an Instructor to assist me with this and She will be such a great part of Adrenaline and I am so pumped to have her work with me. She has been taking part in Adrenaline classes for a long time now and is actively involved in many sports. So she is definitely the women for the job!!!

Team AxFit.

No comments:

Post a Comment