Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hey Adrenaline junkies,

So Its almost the end of October I cannot believe how fast this year is going!!! We have had such an incredible year at Adrenaline, everyone has been working so hard and pushing their limits in every class and with the online videos .  I am so proud and honoured to have you all apart of it.

I want to say that I am sorry that I have not been putting up any new workout videos lately... it was a busy end to the summer for me and I am now moving. So I have my new place on November 1st and I am so excited to get in there and start creating videos for you again!!! My goal is to have 2-4 a week for you to do along with me!!!

So for the next week or so continue doing the ones that are on my youtube Channel!!! I love the body blast ones... I find they work your whole body and get your heart rate going in little time.


Anyways.. have a great week Junkies and I am looking forward to getting settled in my new home!!!


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment