Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sexy Leg workout



Hey Adrenaline Junkies,

I am so excited to be back at it!! Im feeling great and really pumped to get these workout videos flowing again. So lets get motivated together and kick it up with me right in your own home or gym. Todays workout was awesome.. I felt great after and my legs feel strong and tight. Theres no reason to have to do an hour to two workout everyday... you can be fast and efficient if you do it right!!!

Now for any beginners you can do this same workout just don't do the power squats or lunges.. just do a regular squat and lung. For the cardio parts you can march on spot.

Set some goals Junkies... write them down and I will help you reach them. Send me an email if you want some support or have any questions!!!

Have an excellent day!!!

Team AxFit

No comments:

Post a Comment