Thursday, March 31, 2011

medium



Hey Adrenaline Junkies,



So todays workout is done right in my living room. It is intense and you have to stay at it and finish it right to the end. I was beat by the end of this one..but after my body recovered and I got a shake in me I felt amazing for the rest of the day!!


You have to challenge yourselves a little everyday, even when its so hard and you dont think you can get that set or that rep done..you have to pull through and stay focused on your goals!!


Enjoy this one, let me know how it worked out for you.


Team AxFit


Here is the workout breakdown:


On spot interval challenge: 30 sec. on 10 sec. off

3 sets of these 4 drills (go through all 4 sets then repeat)

  • ladder
  • mogo squats
  • Mt. Climbers
  • plank suicides


Combo Blast:

Do each of these combo sets 3 times through then move on to the next set.


Power squats (15reps) & Squat pushups (10reps)

Power Lunges (15reps) & Shoulder pushups (10reps)

Power squat/lunge (15reps) & Tri-pushups (10reps)

No comments:

Post a Comment