Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beginners workout


Hey Adrenaline Junkies,

I have posted today a Beginners Workout video. So if you are advanced then pick a video from last week or the week before and do that one today.

So for my beginners this ones for you!!! I want everyone to get involved here so it is important to start off slow and push yourselves a little bit each day. Check out the video I posted last week on proper form just to make sure you are doing everything right, we do not want any injuries here!!

Like I mentioned in the video we will be posting a beginners workout video every week so as you progress slowly try out one of the more advanced videos. Trust me before you know it your going hard and asking for more!! :D
If you have friends and family that are not doing anything in the workout department let them know about these beginner workout videos. This is a great way to put some fitness in their life in the comfort of there own home!!

Have an excellent day!

Team Axfit


1 comment:

  1. I really like your site. This is a good way for beginners to start. I might change some of the abdominal movements to avoid any spinal flexion. Thank you for your great work.

    ReplyDelete