Sunday, April 24, 2011

Body Blast 4



HAppy Easter Adrenaline Junkies,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend and maybe enjoying a few treats you don't normally indulged in, however it is now time to burn that chocolate bunny off!!!

Todays workout was great.. I felt amazing after..yes a little tired but after a few minutes of recovery I had more energy then I had all day!!! Its so awesome how exercise makes you feel so energetic and confident. This is a full length video that you can do a long with me or just watch the first set and then bring the workout with you to the gym or what not.

Heres the workout breakdown:
30sec. on/ 10sec. off
- Skaters
- Burpies
- 4.point hops
- Plank shuffles
- Scorpion Pushups
- Supermans

Go hard baby... Lets start your week off right!!!

Team AxFit.

No comments:

Post a Comment