Thursday, April 28, 2011

CORE


Hey Adrenaline Junkies,

What an a week.. a lot of rain here in Windsor but we have been working out hard and i am feeling better then ever! I have to admit I am feeling even more fit since I have started taping these videos everyday. On top of what I do at the gym and in my classes I am feeling pretty damn good. Now if you are working out as much as I am..you have to make sure you are getting proper nutrition..I eat every 3 hours..some time 2.5 hours. Your body needs fuel and I don't know about you but I try to see myself as like a Corvette or something..so you can't feed a Corvette crappy gas..it just won't perform at its optimal potential!!! :D

BE proud.. "The is YOUR Time " So have to want it and go get it!!!

Workout breakdown:
25 reps of push ups - 15 reps of a Plank drill

- Push ups between every set of the following
- Plank suicides
- R. side plank raises
- L. side plank raises
- Plank knee to elbow
- Plank hold
- R. side twist
- L. Side twist
- Plank drops

That was a hard one.. maybe because I hit it up at the gym pretty hard before this... but my arms and core were on firing the whole time.

Team AxFit






No comments:

Post a Comment