Thursday, April 21, 2011

Workout Pyramid


Hey Adrenaline Junkies,

AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME!!!
I love this workout today and it always makes me feel incredible. I hope you all give it a try; beginners to advanced this one is great. You can make it easier by using your knees and you can step it up a notch by wearing a weighted vest or doing power pushups . These types of workouts will help with your posture and make that core so strong. For my athletes following along with me..DO THIS ONE once a week, mix it up a bit with similar exercises. If theres a lot of checking involved in your game...oh boy this one will build such a strong core that you won't get pushed down.

ok for moms with kids that they are carrying around.. DO THIS ONE...

For people who have strenuous jobs or sit over a computer DO THIS ONE...

I think you get the point here..

Workout breakdown:
A pyramid from 10-1 , doing 10 of each drill then 9 of each drill,8 and so on. (these exercises can be switched up)
-Pushups
-Supermans
-Planks

Team AxFit

No comments:

Post a Comment