Monday, May 2, 2011

Full body workout , Body Blast 5



Hey Adrenaline Junkies,

Today I am feeling great!!! We had an amazing weekend in Toronto... my tryouts were so much fun and the support I had from Joe and all my members, friends and family was unreal. I feel very blessed for all the great people in my life, and the motivation and drive in all of you is awesome!! I love what I do and I love posting these workouts for you guys to use on your own, especially for those of you that don't live in the area and can't make it out to our Adrenaline Bootcamps!!!

Please leave me comments letting me know how you did in the workouts or if you have a certain kind of workout you would like to see or learn about all you have to do is ask.

Todays workout was an on-spot body blast. I went from cardio to legs, upper body, 4 point drill, pushups, plank, superman then abs. So you are basically going from a standing position to laying. Now these can be done in an interval form (ie. 30 sec. on 10 sec. off ) or in a rep form.. like 12-15 reps of each and rotate through them. Doing the whole set 1 time through or 2-3 times.

Please always be aware of your form at all times, it is so important.

I have a food challenge for you all and it is to eat a minimum of 8 servings of fruit and or veggies a day. Write them down in a little book for you to see or type them in computer and feel free to email them to me so you have some accountability. :D

So lets have a great week Junkies and we will see you all tomorrow!!!

Team AxFit.


No comments:

Post a Comment