Monday, June 13, 2011

Butt Blaster 2


Whats up Adrenaline Junkies,

I don't know about you guys but I had an excellent weekend. Relaxed around the house, did some gardening, cleaning , family over and of a few little workouts. I really like doing 8-10 mins workouts a few times a day, I find with my busy life style that works great for me. How do you guys like to train? I have never been one to run on a treadmill for an hour, can't say I have ever done that even once. Just not my style and would never feel like enough for me, I got to be moving in different ways...mixing it up.

Today's workout is an excellent Butt Blaster. Working not only your glutes but your lower back and the rest of your legs too.. however to main focus is your butt so focus on it!!! Those wide squats get real low and legs real wide... concentrate on the movements!!

12 reps 3 sets through
1- Wide squats with Swing Squat
2- Dead lifts
3- Power Lunges
4- Bridges (12 each leg)

Enjoy this one.. its a great workout you can do 2-3 times a week!!

Team AxFit




1 comment:

  1. Great! :D I felt the burn in my hamstrings for sure!

    ReplyDelete