Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shoulder Blast 2



JUNKIES!!!!

Its a new day and I don't know about you but I am feeling great and very thankful for everything I have in my life. Yea its important to work your body out and feel and look fit but if your not thankful for your life and all the great things in it what good is it all? We all have challenges in life, things that don't always go as planned but its how you deal with them and move past them. I've said it before and I 'll say it again... 'this life is not a practice run!!!' This is it so make the best of it everyday.

Todays workout is with Joe and its all shoulders... 12 reps of each set 3 times through.. try this one out then add a ab workout and some cardio and you got a great workout in today!!!

Team AxFit

No comments:

Post a Comment